The company Pollitos Spanish Academy on the website pollitos.dk company ID 41001739 based in Linus Paulings Vej processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfill and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to organize classes and for the necessary communication with families.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is Marta Pastur Rubio (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 50268677;
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the and they are collected through the registration form https://www.pollitos.dk/inscripcion/; We can also collect data through surveys or other forms;
2. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which is necessary for the organization of classes, events, and contact with families;
3. Controller processes personal data for organizational and accounting purposes, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration for classes and contact with families [https://www.pollitos.dk/inscripcion/] (name, address, email, telephone number).;
2. For the organization of classes (date of birth, level of Spanish, interests);
3. For the organization of events (name, email).
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to the erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of a suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to a computer with a password, using antivirus software, and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. By completing the registration form on the website https://www.pollitos.dk/inscripcion/ Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. The Controller can update these Rules at any time. The new updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on December 18, 2020.